Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dream on

I used to like dreaming. It often brought me to a fantasy world full of interesting things and people.
   
As I get older, dreams don't come so easily. Most of the time I can't even afford a 5-hour sleep. Dreams have slowly become a luxury for me these days.
   
Then suddenly one night last week, I dreamt. I dreamt of him. He who left suddenly for two weeks. I dreamt that he's back. Back for good.
   
Obviously it was too good to be true. I knew it even before I woke up.
  
A few hours later I got his email.
   
This is the kind of coincidence that I love and hate. Love that I seem to be one step closer. Hate that it's all just a dream.
    
And then I thought, have I missed all the wake up calls? Should I have left all this behind long ago?
   
Sigh...
   
"I sigh when you sigh". Really?

No comments: