Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dizzy lazy food

I haven't been cooking much lately. For the past couple of weeks I've been thinking to start baking again but procrastination always wins...

Finally on Monday I decided to bake something simple, no matter what. So after work I quickly went to get everything that I needed and rushed home. Although the cake was simple enough to make, by the time I put it in the oven, it was already 10pm. As I was washing the messy bowls and stuff, I suddenly felt very dizzy. It was really quite bad. I almost fainted. It was then that I realized, oh right, I hadn't had dinner. No wonder. 

So after I regained my energy, I made a simple noodle. 



Cold soba noodle with crab meat
Ingredients
  • Soba noodles
  • Crab meat (crab leg actually. got from the supermarket when I did the shopping for the cake ingredients)
  • Dipping sauce 
  • Nori sesame mix

Method
  1. Cook the noodles in boiling water for 5-6 minutes
  2. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water a few times (so that noodles are completely cold)
  3. Put noodles in serving bowl. Place crab meat on top
  4. Sprinkle with nori and sesame mix
  5. Serve with dipping sauce

As you can see, it's really simple. But tasty and it definitely saved my life. 


No comments: